0

... and then, i smiled.

Summer has been so interesting.  New friends came into my life, friends left, and someone I once loved (and consequently hated) returned as a good friend.  As everyone returned home for the summer, I realized how much I have changed.  I am not as fearless as I once was, but this new sense of caution is good for me.  After 3 years, I let go of a broken heart just in time to let the boy who broke it come back around to make me laugh again. 

Timing is perfect.  

I tried so many things I have never tried before.  Not all of them worked out, but they were certainly worth trying. 

Timing is perfect.

Two of my friends have shared stories with me the past two days about finding a person that fit into their life just at the right moment.  In both situations, the road leading up to happiness was tainted with confusion, hard decisions, and a hint of awkwardness BUT the ending was so blissful.  I have always believed you can't who you fall in love with or when you fall in love.

Timing is perfect.

My heart is bursting with excitement for these people.  In the latter situation, these two are two of the most beautiful people I have ever met.  I can not wait to hear how their love grows.  

Timing is perfect. 

I feel like I knew it would happen all along.  They told me I was right, and then I smiled.

Timing is perfect. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment